Demi Moore One Arm Push Up!
We have prepared many actors and actresses for roles but the physical transformation and training behind the scenes is often overshadowed.
For this specific plan, Demi Moore’s routine consists of an hour of cardio with ab intervals, followed by 1-2 hours of weight training, clearly she is a badass. This is a great template to play around with and customize to fit your own needs.
And get in on our behind the scene favorite supplement Fat Burning Lemonade for Energy, Immunity and Fat Burning results.
Treadmill With Interval Abs
1. Do 20 minutes on Treadmill (@2% Incline)
(After 10 minutes, make sure you’re heart rate is @75)
2. After 20 minutes, stop and do these three core abs exercises with 2 minute treadmill runs in between with 85% heart rate (160 BPM) for 4 rounds.
3. After 4th set of abs, end with run on treadmill for 5 minutes @87%
Weight Training Chest/Arms
1. One-Arm Push-Up
2. Dive Bombers
3. Dumbbell Bench Press or (Exercise Ball Push-Ups)
4. Advanced Chest Flys
5. Cable Flys or (Exercise Ball Incline Flys)
6. Military Press
7. Shoulder Workout Plan: Lateral Flys
8. Front Raises
9. Barrel Flys
TIPS FOR BEGINNERS:
– Put in the effort to planing your meals. Keep things simple and as brainless as possible to keep yourself on track.
-Eat your high carb meal post workout (withing 1 hour after finished workout) Always have your biggest meal around your highest level of activity during the day.
– Don’t kill yourself dieting or cutting out meals- add more movement and activity! This will help ease your mind as you baby step your way into a new healthier long-term lifestyle.
– Don’t obsess over cardio. Try incorporating more weights. Built strength while building a better metabolism!
– Eat as clean as possible! After all the hardwork you put in at the gym, you don’t want to deminish it all with a poor diet. Allow yourself to enjoy good, nutritious food-guilt free!