Do you even pickleball, bro?
Two Pickleball Paddles + Three Pickleballs + Court Bag + Drink Bottle
How to prepare for Pickleball
- Stay hydrated leading up to the game
- Ensure maximum performance with a healthy diet
- Stretch muscles before you start to avoid injury
- Get yourself a sport drink supplement like Fat Burning Lemonade
Our Pickleball customers frequently rely on amino acids like L-Carnitine Tartrate and D-Ribose, which can be found in our Fat Burning Lemonade, to enhance their performance during matches. L-Carnitine Tartrate facilitates the transportation of fatty acids into cells, promoting energy production and enabling players to utilize stored fat as fuel. This leads to increased endurance and stamina required for lengthy matches and intense training sessions.
Additionally, D-Ribose acts as a building block for ATP, the primary energy source for muscle contractions. By supplementing with D-Ribose, players can replenish ATP levels more efficiently, resulting in improved power, quickness, and explosiveness on the court.
The inclusion of 1000mg of Vitamin C in our Fat Burning Lemonade is also beneficial for pickleball players, as Vitamin C serves as a potent antioxidant that helps reduce oxidative stress caused by intense physical activity. This reduction in inflammation and support for muscle recovery enables athletes to maintain peak performance and overall well-being. With 1000mg of Vitamin C in each serving of our Fat Burning Lemonade, pickleball players receive essential support to enhance their performance on the court.
“I am excited to get my next order of the Fat Burning Lemonade I love it in the am with my 32oz first thing and before I play pickleball or Tennis - it really helps me with energy to endure 1.5 hours!“ - Jamie P.
Are you ready to play pickleball?
Here are some of the Singles Scoring + Rules
- You can only win points when you are serving.
- When the server's score is even, you serve from the right side. When the server's score is odd, you serve from the left side.
- If you are serving, you call your score first: server score, receiver score.
- The first person to 11 wins the game. You must still win by two!