Golden Latte (Turmeric Milk)
I highly recommend a regular Golden Latte kinda night.
This delicious golden turmeric milk is healing, detoxifying and comforting and has sooooo many health benefits!!
This nutrient rich drink is a great immune booster, is anti-inflammatory, part of a healthy gut diet protecting the colon . If you like your golden milk quite thick add to the almond milk a little light (canned) coconut milk, this is perfect for a more creamier base. Don't skip on the Coconut oil, this makes the turmeric more available for our bodies to absorb because it is fat-soluble and adds a spoonful of healthy fat. And same goes for black pepper as it also makes the cur-cumin in turmeric more bioavailable.
In Saucepan mix :
* 1 1/2 cups almond milk (DIY blend with 2 dates or store-bought)
* 1 tsp ground turmeric
* 1/2 tsp ashwagandha root powder
* 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger and a pinch black pepper
* 1 tsp Coconut Oil
* 1 scoop of Fat Burning Lemonade buy here.
* 1 tsp Manuka Honey to sweeten Gently simmer for about 10-15 minutes.